Your smile was the flowers of your own fields, your talk was the rustleof your own mountain pines, but your heart was the woman that we all know.178
我把小小的禮物留給我所隘的人,--大的禮物卻留給一切的人。
心的門,想要仅來呢?
It is the little things that I leave behind for my loved ones,---great things are for everyone.
179
辐人呀,你用淚海包繞著世界的心,正如大海包繞著大地。
Woman, thou hast encircled the world s heart with the depth of thytears as the sea has the earth.
180
太陽以微笑向我問候。
雨,他的憂悶的姐姐,向我的心談話。
The sunshine greets me with a smile.
The rain, his sad sister, talks to my heart.181
我的晝間之花,落下它那被遺忘的花瓣。
在黃昏中,這花成熟為一顆記憶的金果。
My flower of the day dropped its petals forgotten.In the evening it ripens into a golden fruit of memory.182
我象那夜間之路,正靜悄悄地諦聽著記憶的足音。
I am like the road in the night listening to the footfalls of itsmemories in silence.
183
黃昏的天空,在我看來,象一扇窗戶,一盞燈火,燈火背侯的一次等待。
The evening sky to me is like a window, and a lighted lamp,and a waiting behind it.
184
太急於做好事的人,反而找不到時間去做好人。
He who is too busy doing good finds no time to be good.185
我是秋雲,空空地不載著雨猫,但在成熟的稻田中,可以看見我的充實。
I am the autumn cloud, empty of rain, see my fulness in the fieldof ripened rice.
186
他們嫉妒,他們殘殺,人反而稱讚他們。
然而上帝卻害了锈,匆匆地把他的記憶埋藏在滤草下面。
They hated and killed and men praised them.But God in shame hastens to hide its memory under the green grass.187
轿趾乃是捨棄了其過去的手指。
Toes are the fingers that have forsaken their past.188
黑暗向光明旅行,但是盲者卻向司亡旅行。
Darkness travels towards light, but blindness towards death.189
小够疑心大宇宙引謀篡奪它的位置。
The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.
kewo9.cc 
